Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Imperfectly Perfect Yoga you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on Imperfectly Perfect Yogas website www.imperfectlyperfectyoga.co.uk
1. All purchases of services (classes, workshops) are non-refundable.
2. All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
3. Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule. Imperfectly Perfect Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
4. Please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
5. Payment must be made upon booking. No students will be permitted to sign-up for a class or workshop as unpaid unless it is a free or donation based class. Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
6. Imperfectly Perfect Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
7. Due to the nature of our classes and for your own safety that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a 45min+ class, the instructor has the right to exclude you from the class. This policy is to help prevent injury as well as to be considerate of the teacher and other clients who are already participating in the class.
8. You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga classes.
9. It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
10. Classes at Imperfectly Perfect Yoga may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
11. You will follow all instructions given to you by the Imperfectly Perfect Yoga teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
12. In attending classes at Imperfectly Perfect Yoga, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Imperfectly Perfect Yoga or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
13. Imperfectly Perfect Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry.
14. Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
15. Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
16. By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
1. If you do not show up for a class, you will not be charged for it and you will be removed from the class. If there is an exception to this rule, it will say so in the description of the class as well as at the time of purchase. For these exceptions you will be fully charged for a class that you sign-up for and do not attend or the class will be removed from your package. Students with unlimited packages will be charged the single drop-in rate for no-showing to a class under these terms.
2. Workshop cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the start of the reserved workshop or event. If you do not attend or cancel within 24 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the workshop and will not be able to use the credit for a future workshop.
3. Workshops and trainings are non-refundable.
4. Credits will not be provided for enrollments canceled by student.
5. Please cancel if you are unable to attend a class or workshop to make your space available to others.
1. Gear to bring: mat, towel, and water bottle. If you do not have a mat, we have a limited amount of yoga mats to lend you.
2. No shoes are allowed in the yoga studio space.
3. No cell phones are allowed in the yoga studio space.
4. Please review Studio Etiquette in advance.
1. Our new student specials are only available to brand new students, no matter how long it has been since you have been to a class at Imperfectly Perfect Yoga
2. Only one per student is permitted.
3. All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable and cannot be shared.
4. Clients found to be buying the Intro offer more than once will be suspended and charged any additional class costs they may have incurred.
1. Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, workshops, programs and account credit.
2. Gift cards are non refundable and not redeemable for cash.
Additional Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read very carefully:
Who Are We?
Nicola Griffiths , owner of Imperfectly Perfect Yoga Website: www.imperfectlyperfectyoga.co.uk
Who do we contact?
Imperfectly Perfect Yoga will only contact individuals who specifically give us consent. Consent may be given by contacting us through our website, or by purchasing one of our services.
What information do we collect and where is it stored?
1. Your first name, last name, phone number (optional), and e-mail address as provided by you contacting us through www.imperfectlyperfectyoga.co.uk
2. This information is stored in:
• Google: If you provided us with your first name, last name, e-mail address, and phone number by filling out the contact us form on our website, your information is collected and stored on Imperfectly Perfect Yoga GoogleDrive on Google.
• Your information can only be accessed by Nicola Griffiths.
• If you would like any of your information deleted, please email email@example.com
All such information is strictly protected and used only for delivering the content and products the user has signed up for or purchased. This information is never used for other purposes and is never shared with 3rd parties for their own use. This data can be deleted at the request of the consumer as long as it is in compliance with the signed contract.
This policy may be changed at any time by Nicola Griffiths and www.imperfectlyperfectyoga.com's discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. This policy was revised January 1st 2022 in order to be GDPR compliant.
For more information, to make a complaint, to ask questions, or delete your data please contact Nicola Griffiths, firstname.lastname@example.org